Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Skunk Shampoo On Sale - Bow Meow Pet Care



The Bow-Meow Pet Care Centre is located on Cassells St near King St W.

I see from the sign that Skunk Shampoo is on sale this week. The price of the shampoo is not the problem, it's getting Rover or Morris wet and cleaned that is the problem. I don't envy anyone who's job it is to shampoo and clean a pet that has been sprayed by a skunk.

Giving a bath to a cat or dog is not fun at the best of times, I could only imagine trying to do that when the stink factor has been increased 100 fold!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I've done that once. The worst part is it wasn't even my dog; it was my brother's dog! He was to freaked out and needed his big brother's help. How could I say no!

Tomate Farcie said...

No, that's NO FUN at all but probably beats giving the dog a bath with tomato juice (they don't like that at all, I'm told, but it's supposed to work very well).

annulla said...

Skunk shampoo? Is it used to clean skunks?

Blather From Brooklyn